Sunday, December 30, 2018

Lapis Lazuli Waves

I will cross the Jordan to the Gates
Through the waves of Lapis Lazuli
Healed, on the other side as He lies in wait
Upon the day He will run to me and embrace
And for the first time, I shall see His face
In the midst of the glory, I see
The path that has led me to today
Was planned by the One whom I now bow one knee
Upon this hour, He has truly set me free
From the pain, before the lapis lazuli
I walk on roads of gold;
dance before the crystal sea
I evermore am in the presence of the King
who laid His life down for mine
The darkness is all but gone
The pain and all that was wrong
Is ended as a forlorn song
Left in the endless depths of the sea
I'm crossing the Jordan to the Gates
Through the waves of Lapis Lazuli
And I run to Him, for His embrace
In this moment, I hear Him whisper and say
"Well done, oh, you Daughter of Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment