Sunday, December 30, 2018

Emerald Pastures (Part 2)

I was never forsaken by God
He pulled me from all the pits of oppression
Every time I failed there was mercy near
And every dark valley He led me through
With provision; love; and loyalty raised me
Up to have faith to be strong in His love
My Shepherd He was; My Shepherd He is and He
Evermore shall be; through Emerald Pastures to
The Golden Gates of Home; He led me through mountains
Through swamps and trenches; providing all the way through
In Emerald pastures you made me lie down by the
Still waters of Your love and grace; washing the wounds and
Guiding me along Your way to my Home
Home of my Hopes and Your Dreams; where we're whole and united
Now the Lion lies down with His lambs
Playing with children on new emerald pastures
Princes and Princesses turn Kings and Queens in His Kingdom
When the redeemed sing eternally for their Saviour King

No comments:

Post a Comment