Sunday, December 30, 2018

Frozen in Sapphire

Captured in a cocoon of icy blue
Held in sapphire fading within the hue
My end draws near at a tormenting pace
And with this constant irony taste
I begin to wonder how long my heart will survive
In this restless death outside of time

My crystallized tears of salty ice
Stab my heart deeply, letting in parasites
Blacks, blues, and bloodink forms the Scriptmist
As shadows possess and lean in for a chilled kiss
How much longer must I take this torture
Until my heart is no longer pure?

Frozen in the sapphire outside of time
With my heart's clarity on the line
I die, I live, and die only to rise up again
With my hands desperately unwilling to release my sin
I faded from the orange heat and then landed right here
Its brutality breaks me to cry one last sapphire tear

No comments:

Post a Comment